KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
Hutzler Quick Whip
Fresh Whipped Cream in a Minute!
How we love our fresh whipped cream- all 4 seasons of the year. In spring and summer we pair it with ice cream and frozen desserts. In winter we dollop it on our hot chocolate and coffee and decorate cakes. Yes it is a cinch to make with our hand mixer, but for a small batch, we like this the Hutzler Quick Whip a terrific non-electric kitchen tool. Make delicious fresh whipped cream in 60 seconds and then decorate from the same unit!
- Makes fresh whipped cream in just 60 seconds
- No cartridges or electricity needed
- Ideal for frothing milk for coffee drinks
- Dishwasher safe & BPA Free
- Includes decorating nozzles for elegant presentation and filling pastries
- The canister doubles as a storage container
No chargers are needed, which saves money and storage space. Best of all, you get rich whipped cream made with fresh ingredients and your choice of flavors!
Recipe for Quick Whip Whipped Cream
Just pour heavy whipping cream in the canister. Add some flavoring such as vanilla, and 1 teaspoon of sugar - pump the handle for 60 seconds and serve. Then simply attach one of the included decorating nozzles to quickly and easily decorate a cake or dessert. Decorative tips are included so you can make rosettes, designs, or pipe out a name on a cake.
See more at: http://www.gourmac.com/quickwhip.html#sthash.FHCyzuts.dpuf
Cook rice right in the microwave. . . now, how easy is that! The Lékué Rice Cooker allows you to prepare rice and grains easily and quickly right in the microwave. What a time saver!
Here's how...no need to boil water first. Just add the rice and liquid, and follow cooking directions. The cooker is designed so that water doesn't overflow and the microwave stays clean.
The cooker is designed to go from microwave to table and can be used as a server. It can be used for much more than rice. It can cook a wide variety of other grains such as couscous, oats, quinoa, buckwheat (kasha) and more.
- Allows you to cook rice and grains in the microwave
- Saves time... no need to boil water first
- Because of its design, water doesn't overflow...microwave stays clean
- From kitchen to table. With its simple, practical and highly attractive design
- Not only for rice. Can be used for a wide variety of grains
such as couscous, wheat, barley, oats, buckwheat and more
- Design based upon scientific research and testing
- Dishwasher safe: made of plastic and 100% platinum silicone
- Makes up to 6 servings of rice
Recipe book: http://www.lekueusa.com/info/rice-cooker-recipes2013.pdf
We have always wanted a crepe pan to make our blintzes, and yes, crepes. These two food creations are close cousins- until it comes to the country of origin and the fillings. When we make crepes, we usually top them with a lovely orange preserve liqueur, or lingonberries and a generous sprinkle of powdered sugar. And then, there are the times we make blintzes – using our beloved heirloom recipes. We fill them with farmer's cheese or cream cheese and dollop sour cream on top; similar to the recipe for Ratner's Copycat Kosher Blintzes.
The two creations the crepe and the blintz have one thing in common. They are much easier to make in a real crepe pan instead of a frying pan. And, the pan of choice we have tested and found we like is the 9.5 inch Mauviel M Steel pan. It is easy to handle, generous in size (yes we like large crepes and blintzes) and is available in three sizes 8", 8.5" and 9.5". The surface of the pan allows for easy release of the blintz, and does not require a lot of oil or butter. We think the price for the 9.5" pan is very reasonable as well - $25. This is a KosherEye gift yourself, gift others kitchen tool selection. You may buy it here: Mauviel M'steel Crepe Pan, 9.5-Inch
- Black steel (carbon steel)
- Excellent heat conduction
- High density material, does not retain odors
- Withstands high temperatures. and use of metal utensils
- Black finish - part of final heat treatment in manufacturing process (changes color over time)
- After seasoning, it acquire natural non-stick properties
- Hand wash - with hot water immediately after use & then wipe immediately with paper towel, store in dry place
- Made in France
- Mauviel offers a lifetime warranty for manufacturer's defects
Reusable Cooking Sheets
COOKINA is the reusable alternative to aluminum foil and parchment paper, and the company creates products that make cooking, baking and grilling a cleaner, healthier and tastier experience. COOKINA products include reusable grilling sheets, reusable Cooking Sheets, ideal for non-stick baking and cooking; and the COOKINA Gard Oven Protector, a product that makes keeping the oven clean effortless. All COOKINA products are non-stick, as well as reusable.
And, just introduced, is the COOKINA Signature Reusable Cooking Sheet a premium, versatile 3-in-1 product developed for grilling, baking and oven protection
Check out this tutorial video for demos on three COOKINA products.
• Easy to clean
• 100% reusable and reversible
• Allows for oil and fat free cooking
• Does not hold odor or flavor from previous uses
• Easily cut to size
Buy Cookina Here: Cookina
The Cuisinart® Power Advantage™ 5-Speed Hand Mixer, mixes even the heaviest and thickest ingredients. From thick cookie dough to whipped cream, to meringues, the powerful motor can perform just about any mixing task. And, that includes every mixing task we tried in our testing.... including our gooey, sticky peanut butter oatmeal cookies,(recipe below)* pie crust and pizza dough and our sour cream banana cake. Yes, we love our Cuisinart stand mixer- it is a workhorse (15 years old), yet sometimes we just need a quick, pull it out of the drawer substitute and this is it. Talk about a fashion forward kitchen accessory. We are tempted to leave it on the counter – just look at the 5 luscious colors! This hand mixer has an extra special feature for the kosher kitchen. Because of the color palette, it is convenient (and yes, tempting!) to buy 2 mixers in different colors, one for dairy and one for meat.
• Colorful hand mixer available in 5 colors- black, chocolate cherry, iced blue mint, pink champagne and sugared plum
• Powerful 220-Watt motor
• One touch easy to use slide speed control
• Dishwasher safe, extra long beaters
• 3 year limited warranty
Try this yummy cookie recipe - easy to mix with a Cuisinart:
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies - The World's Best
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>
Page 3 of 26